Pages

.... from a small rural school in Elbert, Colorado.

A good teacher is surrounded by MANY great teachers! Thank you to the great teachers at my school and out in blogland!



Thursday, July 17, 2014

"Move It - To Learn It" WORD WORK stations

My newly updated WORD WORK stations (click here) are ready.  I am very excited about being able to print them and post them in a couple of weeks as I prepare my new room.  I am offering them FREE for a limited time, since I haven't worked out all of the bugs yet.  Please feel free to download and let me know what you think.  I used my older version in my classroom last year and the kids loved the choices.  This year I will even have more choices throughout the year to get the students motivated as they get up and moving to learn.http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Move-It-To-Learn-It-WORD-WORK-stations-1323215 



These are just 24 of the 35 different station cards. Many ideas on how to use them is included.  I've also included the templates for 4 different books.





If this is something that would work for you, please let me know if you would like me to add a different station card that fits your classroom.












No comments:

Post a Comment