Pages

.... from a small rural school in Elbert, Colorado.

A good teacher is surrounded by MANY great teachers! Thank you to the great teachers at my school and out in blogland!



Thursday, July 17, 2014

DAILY WRITING!



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/PreK-1st-Grade-Writing-Framework-1273363
If you struggle in daily writing with your emergent writers - check out this WRITING FRAMEWORK (click here).  I begin on day 1 and my kiddos LOVE it! They write every day in their special journals and once a week their very own writing is published.  My students can't wait to read their books to the class, take them home to read with their families, and then bring them back to school for others to choose at reading time.  It is fun and very rewarding.
ON SALE for a limited time - $1.00


I've included journal covers in landscape format which is necessary for early writers, editing ideas, and the pop-up book template (as seen in picture).
Please let me know what you think, or if it needs more explanation.  I'm happy to update it at any point because it is worth it.  Students CAN and LOVE to write when given a real purpose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment