Pages

.... from a small rural school in Elbert, Colorado.

A good teacher is surrounded by MANY great teachers! Thank you to the great teachers at my school and out in blogland!



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Classroom Pictures, Freebie, and Award

Wow!  It has been a busy couple of weeks.  My room is almost done.  YEA!  I took a few pictures, but will have the final ones up on my next post.  I still need to finish some labels, bulletin boards, student desks, and my desk.  I am doing an Adventure/Travel theme.  Hopefully you can see that from the photos.

Do you see the liscense plates and suitcases hanging?
 Look at the cupboards and you can see my different colored circular labels.

My daughter made the hot-air balloon for me with extra fabric.
 The colored bins you see are for book boxes and math toolboxes. 

This is my beautiful library that my mom keeps organized with AR labels and pockets for check out.

This is to the left of my front door - my meeting area.  When I take this picture next time you
 will see my CAFE board and Math stations organization.

Front of the room (to the right of the door).  I am making a Math Power Pix board (blue) and
objectives chart (red).  I only have 10 students so I have extra room for the center table.

Grab it at TpT by clicking on the picture
I am giving away a Math Station organization using the letters - MATH for 1. math facts, 2. at your seat, 3. teacher's choice, and 4. hands on.   I got the idea from pinterest of course which you can find here.  (http://funin4b.blogspot.com/2012/04/math-stationsmaking-it-work.html)  I just wanted something small and simple so I will use mine in a pocket chart and move the names next to the letter of where they begin that day.  Then they will rotate.  (I'll take some pictures of this on Friday and put it on my next post).

Grab labels at TpT by clicking on the picture
I also made different colored circular labels for my cupboards, different stations, and math tubs that I'll put for free in my TpT store that can be edited for your use, if you'd like them.  There are big ones and little ones for tubs.  (There is one picture above but I'll add some more pictures on my next post).


Photobucket
Oh, One more thing.  I was awarded "The Versatile Blogger" award.  Thank you to "The Bender Bunch". 

The rules of the award are:1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers & include a link to their blog.
5. Let bloggers know they have been nominated.

Here are 7 random facts about me: 
1. I LOVE God, my family, my country house, and my job.
2. I have a handsome husband and 2 beautiful daughters.
3. I do not like to cook.
4. I have 3 German Shepherds with 1 more on the way (next week - YEA!)
5.  I want to adopt more children.
6. I love living in the country with the closest store being 25 min. away.
7. I was born in Minnesota, but lived in Wisconsin, California, and Colorado.
 
I'll be stalking lots of blogs on the newbie blog hop looking for my favorites to pass the award on to, over the next week.  So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment