|Do you see the liscense plates and suitcases hanging?|
Look at the cupboards and you can see my different colored circular labels.
|My daughter made the hot-air balloon for me with extra fabric.|
The colored bins you see are for book boxes and math toolboxes.
|This is my beautiful library that my mom keeps organized with AR labels and pockets for check out.|
|This is to the left of my front door - my meeting area. When I take this picture next time you|
will see my CAFE board and Math stations organization.
|Front of the room (to the right of the door). I am making a Math Power Pix board (blue) and |
objectives chart (red). I only have 10 students so I have extra room for the center table.
|Grab it at TpT by clicking on the picture|
|Grab labels at TpT by clicking on the picture|
Oh, One more thing. I was awarded "The Versatile Blogger" award. Thank you to "The Bender Bunch".
The rules of the award are:1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers & include a link to their blog.
5. Let bloggers know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I LOVE God, my family, my country house, and my job.
2. I have a handsome husband and 2 beautiful daughters.
3. I do not like to cook.
4. I have 3 German Shepherds with 1 more on the way (next week - YEA!)
5. I want to adopt more children.
6. I love living in the country with the closest store being 25 min. away.
7. I was born in Minnesota, but lived in Wisconsin, California, and Colorado.
I'll be stalking lots of blogs on the newbie blog hop looking for my favorites to pass the award on to, over the next week. So fun!