Pages

.... from a small rural school in Elbert, Colorado.

A good teacher is surrounded by MANY great teachers! Thank you to the great teachers at my school and out in blogland!



Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank You!

I am so excited!  I just received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Mrs. Wilson's 4th Graders Are on the Road to Success.  Thank you!

Once you receive the award, you have to pass it on to others! Here are the 3 rules to follow:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

Now I'm in search of 15 new bloggers that don't yet have this great award. This might take me a little while so I'll add to it as I go.  Here they are:

CantMakeThisStuffUpAdventuresinTeaching


Third Grade Theatrics

Mrs. Ward's Teaching Journal


The best thing is I found some new friends and followed a bunch more blogs.  YEA!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Carolyn, you're too sweet! =) I too love making new friends and finding more blogs to follow! =)
    http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete